Seller Feedback - North America & Australia

Spreadshirts feedback page for Shop owners and Marketplace designers is currently inactive. Your bug reports and feature requests won’t be moderated from July 1st until October 1st 2017. Please don’t expect an answer during that time. In case of questions or problems please contact partner@spreadshirt.net.

How can we improve your Spreadshirt experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. More than one design per product - print designs on front / back /sleeves

I'd like to be able to make a shirt with two pieces of art on it: one on the left front breast (pocket area) and a large image on the back.

21 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Hi Philip,

thank you for submitting your request. We have this feature on our list but due to other projects, it probably won’t be released this year. I will update the status as soon as I know more. Thank you for your patience!

• I'd like the ability to enable/disable colors by product catagory.

Be able to disable white shirts for white designs for example.

2 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

• i was trying to create hats with a vector design but when i upload a file it comes up as a black rectangle

i was trying to create hats with a vector design but when i upload a file it comes up as a black rectangle how can i fix this?

1 vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Problem solving and bug feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Create Categories for Products

I would like to be able to make categories in the store.

2 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

• List of available shop products

I would like to see an easier way for us to share with potential customers the various products we have in a nice column format (Name, Sizes, Material, Starting Price, #Colors). I have people ask me "What types of women's shirts do you have?" - I currently have to run it off the top of my head, but then I know there are going to be follow-up questions that the rest of the chart would provide answers to.

2 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, thank you for your suggestion! We are currently working on that kind of list for partners and customers to offer an overview of all available products. It should be available within the next 3 months. As soon as it is ready, we will communicate it in the partner newsletter.

• Swimwear

I would like to request that swimwear be added to the customizable products list.

2 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

• 1 vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Problem solving and bug feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • I would definitely need a chat service with you!

really, the time to get a coupon code is like never ending.
                  even, anything has a too long time, a chat service, to get a coupon code or to solve some issue is really needed. Pretty please.
                  thank you so much!

1 vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Please note: Spreadshirt’s feedback page for Shop owners and Marketplace designers is currently inactive. Your bug reports and feature requests won’t be moderated from July 1st until October 1st 2017. Please don’t expect an answer during that time. In case of questions or problems please contact service@spreadshirt.com.

• T-shirt Designer Broken? Showing non-store designs when option is turned off

My apologies if this is the incorrect place to post this. First time poster, and I really love Spreadshirt's flexibility and continued enhancement of features and options. Thank you for giving us a superior option to Cafepress, etc!

So, I'm using Chrome to design my shop, and I've added the T-shirt Designer function into my store.

I like the option to opt out of including general Spreadshirt designs for the T-shirt designer and focus on my own store designs.

However, when I visit my site and enter the T-shirt Designer function, all images from Spreadshirt are actually included in the…

1 vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Problem solving and bug feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • I want to be able to make custom labels

I want to be able to print my logo inside the neck of the apparell I'm designing, either on a sew on label or directly on the fabric. Custom labels elsewhere on t shirts would be fine as well.

2 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback – This is a rather big project which we are currently not planning to work on. Of course I will forward it to the responsible team!

• Implement a button to delete headers

Once you have accidentally uploaded a Header >4MB, no other Header can be uploaded anymore, even 100KB sized ones.
                        If there's only 4 MB of space, that should be said so in the error message first and foremost.

I would also expect a simple delete button.
                        Who wouldn't want to test several headers with his design?

1 vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Problem solving and bug feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, fortunately, this is already being worked on. This feature will be released within the 3rd quarter of 2017, between July and September. Until then, please let me know your Shop ID and the designs which you want to be deleted. I can remove them manually for you. (By the way: a size of 200 kb is totally enough. You’d have space for 20 of these if you stick to this limit. Any bigger size will increase the loading time of your shop (and change the user experience for your customers for the worse).

• Reset password

When I try to reset my password it is telling me "Oops, something went wrong. Please try again later." Please help.

1 vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

• Needs fix: List Page Layout, Manually arranging products doesn't work

I've arranged my products manually several times, but the system ends up showing the same default order.

3 votes
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Problem solving and bug feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi, at the moment, the sorting function is buggy throughout all of our platforms. Our developers are fixing it at the moment. Since many areas are affected, it is a very complex issue. The Partner Area which you are using to manage your account is still in the Beta-phase. Many things have already been improved compared to the pevious version, but it still needs development. I will inform you as soon as I have a status update.

• Please re-enable the ability to turn off automatic product generation

Allow shop owners to turn off the automatic product design option so we can use different designs for men's, women's, and kid's shirts. I would rather build the shop one product at a time so I can customize a shop catered to exactly what I need (for example, if I have a design that uses a picture of a beer then I don't want it to be available in kids shirts).

Please make it so you can restrict the design form certain products or shirt colors (its also weird when you have a white design but offer it on a…

11 votes
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

• Add text / same editing options as the spreadshirt platform

I cant create a shirt based on your graphic service, is it normal ? it always tell me to upload my design from my computer, but me i just want to create directly in the spreadshirt platorm ( for exemple; write a text on the tshirt and sell it ).

5 votes
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Problem solving and bug feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi! The options for designing products depend on the date you created your accounts because there are different versions of the partner area.

If you are from the US or Australia and created your account on October 19th, 2016 or after
                                  or if you are from Canada and created your account on or after May 30th, 2016,

there is no option for you to add text to your designs. You can only create products by uploading a design. The good news is that we plan to add a text feature. Since there are several developments going on at the same time, I encourage you to vote for this new feature here: https://feedback.spreadshirt.net/forums/290698-seller-feedback/suggestions/17117368-being-able-to-add-text . A high number of votes makes it more likely that the topic will be prioritized. Thank you!

• Make designs bigger with a any device

Some designs are quite small based on picture I'm assuming. Maybe possibly have it to where it can be any size and still have it's quality. My shirts came in and I just wish I had the designs bigger. But I'm limited to what I can do.

1 vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Joey, the design size is limited by two things: The print area (which is different for every product and which you can’t change) and the image resolution of your design. If you want the design to be bigger, I suggest that you save your designs with a higher resolution before uploading them to your shop.

• Shop Background Color not Working

For some reason, when I embed my shop to my webpage - the shop background color is reverting to white even though I customized my shop in spreadshirt to have a gray background. It shows correctly in the previewer and everything, it just changes once placed on my website. Anyone else faced with this issue and if so, how did you fix it?

1 vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Pat, did you encouter the problem with this shop: ID 100155419? To trace the problem, would you please give me the following information:
                                      - what’s the URL of the website where you tried to embed your shop?
                                      - which option are you using to embed your shop (Javascript, iFrame…?)
                                      Thank you!

• my design is off center on the site

Out of all the products for one design, 2 of them would be off and I don't know what to do

1 vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, I’m very sorry for the late reply! Unfortunately, you cannot change the position of the design within a certain product group (such as men’s hoodies). All hoodies have different print areas, so the position of the design varies. We are planning to introduce additional filters, though. They will allow you to edit your products individually. We will keep you posted about new features in our Newsletter (in case you subscribe to it) and on our blog.

• Password not saved

Everyday I get an error message saying my password is incorrect. Everyday I reset it, and the next day I get the same error once again!?

2 votes
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Problem solving and bug feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Incredibly slow

I have integrated store via JS into my website. The rendering is buggy and starts with broken page and when and couple seconds renders correctly. Looking on session recording tones of customers dropping our as soon as they see below broken page...

I contacted support and got an answer that this is not a problem... Really? Do other people see same issue? Anyone know alternative service?

1 vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base